Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pizza Macaroni Casserole by Marjorie C.

 This was yummy.  My family loved it.  I only gave it 3 stars because it tastes a lot like spagetti, and spagetti is easier and cheaper to make.  Plus, I always have spagetti sauce, but I had to buy pizza sauce and tomato juice special for this recipe.  So, use spagetti sauce if you want to make this. I used mozzarella cheese on top and I highly recommend that.



Pizza Macaroni Casserole by Marjorie C.

3 c macaroni
3/4 lb hamburger
1 can pizza sauce
1 c tomato juice

Cook and drain the macaroni according to package directions.  Brown hamburger and season with salt and pepper.  Put all ingredients in a casserole dish and stir together.  Cover with cheese if you like.  Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment