Monday, November 11, 2013

Cookies - Jenny S.


This is half of a batch.  These are very simple, quick and look like hay stacks.  If you ever needed little hay stacks for children's school classes or a party, these are the ones.  I have had cookies similar to these and I consider them a candy not a cookie.  I am not a real fan of butterscotch chips to just eat like you would a chocolate one but I love them in cookies.  If "you" like butterscotch chips to just eat you would really enjoy these.  They are smooth, crunchy, and sweet all at the same time.  The texture is odd because the Chinese noodles go a little soft.  I expected the noodles to be crunch like the nuts.  Oh well I know we will eat them along with the scouts.
Cookies - Jenny S.

2  bags Butterscotch Drops or Chips                       1  No. 3.5 can Chinese Noodles
1  C. Chopped Nuts                                               1  1/2  C. Miniature Marshmallows

Melt butterscotch drops in a double broiler.  Add remaining ingredients.  Mix well.  Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper and allow to cool completely before moving or they will crumble.

No comments:

Post a Comment