Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Cashew Tuna/Chicken Casserole by Mauring G.

***Disclaimer***  No one in my family would touch this if I used tuna, so I used canned chicken.  ***

This is warm chicken salad, which I love and my children hate.  I give it a 4 and they give it a 1.  It is super easy to make.  You just dump everything in the baking dish and slide it in the oven.  I was afraid that the Chinese noodles would be soggy, but it wasn't too bad.  When my children leave the house, I think I will make this all the time.


Cashew Tuna Casserole by Maurine G.

1 can chunk tuna or chicken
1/2 lb salted cashews
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 c minced onion
1 can chow mein noodles, divided
1/8 tsp pepper
1 c diced celery

Combine everything, but half of the noodels, in a greased casserole dish.  Bake at 325 for 25 minutes.  Top with remaining noodles

No comments:

Post a Comment