Friday, July 19, 2013

Molded Pineapple Salad -Veda M.

I accidentally remade this salad, but it was a lot better the second time so if you keeping track, you will want to update your book.

Anyway, I bought the lemon jello, they only had a small size so I assumed that was the right size, but after really looking at the recipe, I realized, it needed a large box of jello.  I really didn't want to run back to the store, I had already bought the ingredients for the previous remake, then bought the small jello, I decided just to make do.  So I used some peach jello I had.  I also omitted the cheese, I just couldn't bring myself to include it.  It was really good.  I don't know that I would use the nuts next time.  And instead of putting it in a "mold", I used a cookie cutter, but it was yummy, and the kids liked it.  

I took the recipe out to type and now I can't find it so you will have to look the recipe up.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment